To all Pure Stock Race Teams at both Marion Center Speedway & Clinton County Speedway. Now that Dog Hollow Speedway has announced that we will be racing as a Saturday Night Track, we have decided to allow the Pure Stock Classes from both tracks to compete on a weekly basis as long as these cars adhere to Dog Hollow Speedway rules with specific attention to the following:
Shocks must remain in stock location!
• All cars that do not meet the 358 cubic inch threshold must weigh a minimum of 3,250 lbs w/o triple disc and 3,350 lbs with triple disc.
• All cars that do meet the 358 cubic inch threshold that have been pumped and sealed, will have a weight break. Must weigh a minimum of 3,100 lbs w/o triple disc and 3,200 lbs with triple disc.
• Cars running a 602 crate engine must weigh 2,900 lbs w/o triple disc and 3,000 with triple disc.
• *All weights are based after the feature with the driver!
Rev Limiter Box is mandatory with a 6800 RPM chip: MSD PN #8728 Soft Touch Rev Control. Track provides the chip!
• DHS highly recommends the continual use of the Rev Limiter as engine protection for unforeseen situations where the box can prevent over revving that could lead to engine failure.
Tires: Open Compound.
Engines: *See section 26, 29 & 31 of the 2018 DHS Pure Stock Rules!
Click Here for Pure Stock Rules: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fuwl4EAz00w4vUy-LuQVKtc1ncBJ0QxAD-jevI4wiSI/edit?usp=sharing