Attention all of you crazy and fun loving Enduro Drivers! Due to this past Sunday’s rain-out of the Shawn “Sheetz” McGarvey Memorial, our first Enduro Race has been rescheduled to Monday July 3rd as part of the Independence Day Special: Sam Barley Memorial. Like in past Enduros, this race will also consist of 4, 6, & 8 Cylinders! If you are planning on racing in this Enduro, now is the time to Pre-Register. Due to this years new Enduro race format being based on car turn out, please be sure to fill out this form so we can have an idea as to which payout structure we will use. Your cooperation is highly appreciated!
*UPDATE* We would like to make some clarifications and info updates/reminders pertaining to our first Enduro Race of 2017.
1. The Enduro will take place at the end of the event’s feature races.
2. This years new Enduro race format pertains to the Enduro payouts based on car turn out.
3. Pre-Registering does not include your car number! It only guarantees you a position in the Enduro Race after the pill draw.
4. Car number and starting position will be determined by pill pull before the Enduro race.
5. Enduro drivers must designate a “Scorer” to mark their car’s laps during the race. It is highly recommended that your Scorer is at least 16 years of age. Scorers must be equipped with a clipboard and writing utensil (pen/pencil/marker). Scoring sheets will be provided to each Scorer before the start of the race. Clipboards and pens will be available to any Scorer that needs them. However, any clipboards and pens that are borrowed must be returned after the race!
6. Enduro drivers must bring paint for their car number! The doors (front doors on 4-door vehicles) will be used to paint the car number. Number must be a minimum of 18 inches tall. Must be painted on with bright contrasting color.
7. Enduro drivers are allowed two(2) spare tires in case of flats. If you have a rider, an area will be designated in the infield for tire changing. All others must be changed in the pits. Your rider is the designated tire changer!
8. If an Enduro event is rained out, your paid pre-registration will cover and carry over to any future Enduro events.
9. The Pre-Registration fee is $60. Cost for a rider is $45. Pre-Registration covers pit fee which includes pass for all the night’s racing events.
If you have any questions pertaining to this Enduro Race, you can refer to our Enduro Race Rules in the link below or you can contact Track Promoter Dan Savino at (814) 502-8898.