Mid-Atlantic Modified's Series!will be a part of the Spring Time Spectacular 30 on April 23rd!
*New 2016 Pure Stock Rules Package!Click Here to view rules.
Watch Now:10/10/15 Halloween Madness FULL Event!
Test & TuneSaturday, April 16th 2016 – Test & Tune | Rain Date – Sunday, the 17th
NEW Class Sponsor!
Track Promoter Dan Savino and all Track Personnel would like to extend our condolences to the Weakland Family with the loss of their beloved mother Bonnie. Bonnie was an avid supporter of her son Jeff “Dink” Weakland who has raced for many years in the Steel Block Limited Late Model class as the #50 at both Dog Hollow Speedway and Marion Center Speedway and her son-in-law Bernie Whiteford who also races in the Steel Block Limited Late Model class as the #33.
“Bonnie was a loving grandmother who always supported her grandchildren in all of their endeavors. She will be deeply missed, but most importantly remembered for her love of family.“
- Dan Savino
It has recently come to Track Promoter Dan Savino’s attention about a rumor that Dog Hollow Speedway is switching to Saturday Night Racing. This rumor is NOT true. Yes, we will be racing our Spring Time Spectacular 30 event on Saturday April the 23rd. However, Opening Night through to the beginning of the school year will be Friday Night Racing! The ONLY time we will be switching our race days to Saturday’s will be after the start of the school year to avoid interfering with High school sports.
Track Promoter Dan Savino is pleased to announce that the E-Mods will be a part of the
Mid Atlantic Modified’s Series on April 23rd’s Spring Time Spectacular 30! This series is becoming one of the premiere E-Mod series that has been racing throughout Central Pennsylvania as well as Maryland and Virginia. Averaging a minimum of 20 cars, they always put on a great show for the fans.
Dan is also very pleased to announce that the Cyclone Dirt Mini Cup Series will be making their second appearance at Dog Hollow Speedway on the Spring Time Spectacular 30 Show!
* E-Mods - E-Mods - E-Mods *
* Steel Blocks - Steel Blocks - Steel Blocks *
* Street Stocks - Street Stocks - Street Stocks *
* Cyclone Mini’s – Cyclone Mini’s – Cyclone Mini’s *
* ENDURO – ENDURO – ENDURO *
Track Promoter Dan Savino is pleased to announce the following classes for Saturday, April 23rd’s Spring Time Spectacular 30! (30 Laps each class)
1. E-Mods – *Mid-Atlantic Modified’s Series
2. 31 Lap UFo Semi Late Model Race(Steel Blocks, Open Steel Blocks, Limited Late models, & *Crate Lates)
3. Street Stocks(Cadet, Sportsman)
4. Cyclone Dirt Mini Cup Series
5. 100 lap Enduro Race(4, 6, 8 Cylinders)
Dog Hollow Speedway will be hosting the Semi Late Models(Steel Blocks, Open Steel Blocks, & Limited Late Models) for 2016′s Spring Time Spectacular 30 as well as the Thunder Dog 50 Final Showdown at the end of the year. For both of these events, the Semi Late Models will be run under the UFo Championship banner! CLICK HERE for the 2016 UFo Semi Late Rules.
To all of our great Fans, Drivers and Team Owners. Even though the 2015 race season has concluded within the last couple weeks, Track Promoter Dan Savino is pleased to announce a few important dates for our upcoming 2016 season!
• Saturday, April 16th – Test & Tune | Rain Date – Sunday, the 17th
• Saturday, April 23rd – Spring Time Spectacular 30: Featuring the E-Mods, Semi Lates, Street Stocks, Cyclone Mini’s and a 100 lap Enduro Race! | Rain Date: Sunday the 24th
• Friday, April 29th – Opening Night!
• *Saturday, May 7th – Diesel Mania Returns! | Rain Date: Sunday the 8th.
• 2016′s Thunder Dog 50 Final Showdown – Sept: 22nd, 23rd, & 24th – THURS, FRI, SAT
(UFo Championship Sanctioned Event) | Rain Date: Sept: 29th, 30th, & Oct 1st - THURS, FRI, SAT
Stay tuned for additional race dates for our 2016 season.
Track Promoter Dan Savino is pleased to announce to ALL Street Stock drivers, Cadet drivers, and Sportsman drivers. Starting in 2016, this fantastic class will be running FULL TIME at Dog Hollow Speedway. Dan is also very pleased to announce that “R.D. Shaffer Well Services” will be the Class Sponsor! Please keep an eye on our website as more info pertaining to this announcement will be posted shortly.