- Track promoter Dan Savino is pleased to announce that on Sunday June 21st Dog Hollow Speedway will be running the second part of the double header with the Mid Atlantic Modifieds that will be racing at Hesston Speedway June 20th. The Modifieds show will start at 2:00 to be followed by the Thunder Dog 100 Enduro Bash Featuring two Enduro Races .The 4 & 6 Cylinder Race and the 8 Cylinder race.
- Also, Dog Hollow Speedway is pleased to announce that on Friday July 31st the Penn Ohio Pro Stock Racing Championship Series will be the fifth class of the night! Please Note to all the Street Stock racing community: this series has received great reviews with racing competitiveness and for putting on one heck of a show. Don’t forget to mark this on your calender you don’t want to miss out on this action!
Attention all of you Diesel loving & smoke bellowing truck pullers!
Track Promoter Dan Savino at Dog Hollow Speedway is pleased to announce: “Diesel Mania” at the Dog Pound on Saturday May 16th!
As a special bonus for this fun filled and exciting day, there will be Tug of War Contests through out the event! Also, for the first time in Central Pennsylvania, bragging rights will be tested with a special bonus feature at the Dog Pound. Central Pennsylvania’s first Dynamometer will be available to settle the score and see who really has the HORSEPOWER!
Portable Dyno supplied by:
122 Keystone Drive
Loretto, PA 15940
Please Note: More info pertaining to this event will be coming with in the following week.
//// REMINDER! ////
If you plan to attend our Awards Banquet, make sure that you have purchased your tickets by JANUARY 10th, 2015. Any ticket request made after this date will not be valid! NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE DOOR! See info below on how to purchase tickets.
The Awards Banquet will be held on SATURDAY January 31st, 2015 at the “Chestnut Ridge Country Club and Resort” in Blairsville.
The evening schedule is as follows:
- Doors will open at 5:30 PM
- 6:00 – Welcome and introduction of class winners
- 6:30 – Dinner will be served
- 8:00 – Awards Ceremony
- 9:00 – Entertainment
2 Tickets will be sent to each class winner!
All other tickets can be purchased by sending a check or money order made payable to: “DMS Motorsports, 2309 Washington Ave. rear Altoona PA 16601“; $30 per ticket.
Dog Hollow Speedway is pleased to announce Test and Tune for ALL CLASSES! will be Saturday April 18th, 2015 from 12pm to 6pm. Rain Date: Sunday April 19th /
Also on Saturday April 25th, 2015, DMS Motorsports presents the “Spring Time Spectacular 30” open invitational for the Crate Late Models. Rain Date: Sunday 26th, 2015
Tire Rule: Any Crate Spec Tire allowed!
Example: CARS Series, RUSH Series, and Fastrack Series Crate Spec Tire.
There will be two Enduro Races to follow the Crate Late Model Race.
Payouts: Crate Late Model – $2,000 to Win!
4&6 Cylinder Enduro – $1,000 to Win!
8 Cylinder Enduro – $1,000 to Win!
Track Promoter Dan Savino is pleased to announce that Dog Hollow Speedway and Hesston Speedway owners Eric Ritchey & Jon Claycomb as well as Track Promoter Steve O’ Neal from Port Royal Speedway will be working together during the 2015 Season to promote each others tracks for the betterment of each track and to make the racing experience better for both the fans and the drivers.
WOW I’M EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Track Promoter Dan Savino is pleased to announce that there will be a Special Memorial for one of Central Pennsylvania’s great car owners. The memorial will be for Sam Barley owner of Barley Motorsports. A list of the drivers who have driven for Barley Motorsports are:
- Johnny Grum
- Brian Weyendt
- Tom Erickson
- Mike Altobelli, Sr.
- Keith Barbara
- Andy Fries
- Dwayne Taneyhill
- Rick Singleton
The Day of the Memorial will be July 3rd, 2015. Rain Date: July 5th.
Track Promoter Dan Savino is pleased to announce that the. “Connor Bobik Memorial“ is coming back to its original home Dog Hollow Speedway! On Sunday July 19th, 2015. The 410 Sprints and Super Late Models as well as a third class will be the classes. Stay tuned for more info.
DMS Motorsports is pleased to announce our very first Mobile App, “Dog Hollow Speedway Mobile App“. Available NOW!
This app was created to make our content more accessible to those who prefer a mobile device over PC and to make it more convenient for those who want instant access to our content. We hope you enjoy our new source of Dog Hollow Speedway content and information!
To learn how to get set up with this app, click here for our >>>Quick Users Guide<<<